Publishing Private Sector CRM Jobs Across the United States
# of Positions: 1
Twin Cairns Req ID: 202414163
Field School Required: No
Location: United States, WI, Prairie du Sac
Status: Full Time
Duration: On Going
Compensation: We offer competitive compensation including base salary, quarterly performance-based bonuses, and a competitive benefits package.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Flex Plan, Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation & Sick Leave, 401(k) Match, Profit Sharing
Edge Consulting Engineers, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented archaeologist to become an integral member of our environmental team. This is a full-time position located in our Prairie du Sac office. This position is comprised of environmental duties with emphasis on archaeology but must also be willing to dedicate significant time to help with other work as the need arises. You will be working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving industry assisting our environmental team with archaeology, regulatory compliance, drones, and other tasks. The ideal candidate would be hard-working, adaptable, work well in a team setting, pay strong attention to detail and have technical writing skills.
• Performing background research and fieldwork for archaeology studies, primarily within the Midwest
• Utilizing the Microsoft Office suite to compose compliance reports in accordance with NHPA and Section 106 guidelines
• Assisting with compliance documentation to satisfy with various government regulations and/or customer requirements
• Gathering technical data from various sources
• Using Unmanned Aircraft System (drone) to detail site conditions
• Adhering to company policies, procedures and confidentiality requirements surrounding the services provided to clients
• Demonstrating a sense of urgency in meeting client commitments and deadlines with an unwavering focus on quality
• Applicant must meet the Secretary of the Interior’s Historic Preservation Professional Qualifications Standards in archaeology
• Applicants with additional crossover experience in architectural historic preservation are preferred
• Ability to perform field work as needed; a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a vehicle are required; the position will involve significant travel
• Experience in or understanding of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) or regulatory compliance work is preferred but not required
• Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) experience or willingness to learn is preferred but not required
• Strong computer skills, including a working knowledge of MS Office Suite (primarily Outlook, Excel and Word)
• Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to consistently perform quality work
• Requires strong oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to work both independently and within a team, and demonstrate a sense of urgency in achieving goals and deadlines
• Strong customer service orientation and the ability to work collaboratively with teams, clients and officials required
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for sponsorship
Why Choose Edge Consulting Engineers?
We offer a competitive salary, with the potential to earn quarterly performance-based bonuses, and a wide array of benefits to help you care for your health and wellness and meet your personal needs outside of work as well. We believe in helping you save for your future by offering a 401(K) plan with a generous company match, as well as a profit sharing plan. We also enjoy a fun work environment that includes periodic company sponsored events and team building activities.
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for Edge Consulting Engineers without the need for sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, status with regard to public assistance, military service, or any other protected status.
Job Experience Length (in years)
See job post
Driving Licence Required?
Access to Reliable Vehicle?
Anticipated Start Date
Full time position