Follow these steps to create your first job posting.
Have a coupon? Scroll to the bottom of this page for instructions.
- Create an account on TwinCairns.com. Remember to choose “Employer” when registering your new account.
2. First, you need to set up your company profile. Enter all relevant data.
3. Upload your company Logo, background image, and if you have a video, link here. Provide a short narrative describing your company – if you wish. Your jobs will be posted on the main job page, as well as on your dedicated company page on the Twin Cairns website.
Done entering the company profile? Click on the “Update Company Profile” button.
4. Company profile complete? You can now post your first job. Click the “Post a Job” button.
5. Select “Bronze Level”, then click on “Listing Details”.
6. Complete all required fields for the job post. Choose from a drop down menus or start to write and the system will auto-suggest entries.
7. For the “Required Skills”, use our Skills Log Matrix™. Start typing skills and the system will auto complete. Use our Skills definition page to see our pre-existing skills list. Add as many skills as you wish, there is no limit.
8. Click “Preview” to review your job posting. It may take a few seconds for the system to render your posting.
9. Review your job posting. Choose “Edit Listing” if you wish to change any entry. If done, choose “Submit Listing”.
10. The system will prompt you for payment. Use credit card to pay for the job post.
Do you have a coupon? Enter the coupon code to the Coupon area. Once the coupon code is entered, click on the “Apply Coupon” button.
11. Scroll down and click on “Place Order”. Allow for a few seconds for the system to process.
12. Your job is now listed on the Twin Cairns site. Click on “View Listing” for a final review of your job post. You can always edit, replicate or manage your job postings or company profile from your dashboard.
13. For future job posting, login and go to your Dashboard. Click on the “Post a Job” button and follow the same instructions as above.